Zerona on Tummy for 40 Minutes Continously?

From my readings, Zerona is administered 20 minutes on each side. Can it be 40 minutes on the tummy (target area) continously? - Ida

Typically 20 mins front and 20 mins back

+1

This is not the typical Zerona protocol from when I used to treat with Zerona and I doubt that there is any scientific literature supporting doing it this way.  I would speak to your doctor about this.

Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Zerona

+1

It is best to remain with the standard protocol for best results.  This is 20 minutes prone and 20 minutes supine.  Your fat cells are then reduced globally and your measurements will be reduced in total.

Dr. Mulholland

R. Stephen Mulholland, MD