Zerona vs. Titan for Skin Laxity

I had a mini tummy tuck a year and a half ago. I still have upper stomach laxtisaty and I already paid in full for zerona starting next week. Now that I read all the negative things on here I am not sure if I should tell my doc I want to switch and get titan(if they will let me?) instead she did give me that option but I guess since I said my hip fat was a problem to she said zerona would work better. I dont know what to do but I dont want to waist the 2,750 I have already paid.

Zerona, Titan, or Accent XL

+1

Hi Chris,

Neither Zerona or Titan are very effective treatments.  You should be able to have your $2750 returned if you decide not to do the treatment.  Zeltiq is effective for small pooches, but we have found that Accent XL has been the most effective non-invasive treatment for skin laxity of the abdomen, and is likely a better place for your dollars to be spent.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P