Will Zerona Help Me to Get Rid of the Bumps I Have After a Liposuction Done?

i got Lipo, 6 months ago. I have some bumps and i know they wont go away unless i have another lipo done. now im considering having Zerona done, Will it help??

Zerona for post-liposuction lumps

+1

There are several studies that show the benefits of Zerona for non-invasive body contouring, but I have not seen anything significant regarding treatment of uneven areas following liposuction.  You will most likely need either revision liposuction, fat tranfer to the depressed areas or possibly a surface treatment like the Triactive laser or Velashape, which can help if your problem is very mild.  Sometimes a combination of all of the above is necessary to get you a smooth result, so be patient!

Chattanooga Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision of liposuction

+1

It is not uncommon to have contour irregularities or a bumpy appearance after liposuction. The best treatment option to correct this may be either additional liposuction or augmentation of the depressed areas with fat grafting. You should consult with your surgeon to discuss which is appropriate in your case.

Zerona is not lipoaugmentation

+1

Fat augmentation may help augment the areas that seem to be depressed. Zerona may reduce the elevated areas, if not, focal liposuction may help.