Zerona on Neck Area

Can Zerona Be Used in the Neck Area?

Use of Zerona on the Neck

+1

Zerona can be used on any body part to reduce subcutaneous fat.  It has been approved by the FDA as a treatment to reduce circumferential subcutaneous fat from the abdomen, hips and thighs.  Result can vary.  I have utilized Zerona in my practice for the past year and have found that the range of reduction in combined circumferential measurements of the waist, hips and thighs varies from 0 to 10 inches after six treatments. Several of our patients have opted for further treatments and did note further reduction.  Zerona treatment does work but the results do vary.

Web reference: http://www.VincentLeporeMD.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Zerona Can be Used Anywhere, It's Best Use is at the Grocery Store

+1

Hi Knox,

Stop with the Zerona questions!  Zerona can be used anywhere, scientifically it has been shown unable to penetrate through the skin to cause the effects claimed on fat cells.  Therefore, though it can be used anywhere, whatever effects are likely from the dietary supplement.  The 635nm red laser light used by Zerona is best applied at the supermarket to read grocery bar codes.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P