Is Zerona Better Than the Accent Laser?

I recently heard of Zerona which is a non invasive lipo type thing. What do you know about it and is it better than Accent laser

Zerona

+1

I whole heartedly agree with Dr Persky! This therapy is very poor and remember you get what you pay for in life. Be careful out there.

From MIAMI DR. B

Accent XL is More Effective Than Zerona

+1

Hi,

Accent XL uses radiofrequency and has been proven to be effective.  Zerona laser uses a 635 nanometer laser light that is known to be unable to penetrate through the skin barrier.  The results (if any) from Zerona are from the Curva dietary supplement, exercise, diet, and creative measuring.  See the below web reference.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Web reference: http://www.drpersky.com/blog/archives/233-Zerona-Laser,-Dr.-Perskys-Thoughts.html