How Does Zerona Impact the Lymphatic System?

I was a ranked tennis player, and now in my 50s, I have had 2 hip replacements. I had a relatively minor issue with lymphodemia (sp?) after surgery #1. It is mostly resolved, although I wear TEDs on plane trips. No such issues with hip #2, which took place June 3. Am I a good candidate for Zerona (esp. my abdomen area)? Leslie

Does Zerona Affect the Lymphatic System?

+1

Hi Leslie,

Zerona's 635nm laser is unable to penetrate the skin to affect fat cells.  The laser has no effect on your lymphatic system or on your fat.  The results, if any, are most likely due to the dietary supplement Curva, diet, and exercise required with the "treatment".  Look elsewhere for improvement of your abdomen.  See the web reference below. Good luck and be well.

Dr. P