Zerona + Coumadin?

I take coumadin, because of former atrial fibrillation (none since Jan 2009). Could I be candidate for Zerona?

Zerona + Coumadin

+1

Only if you wish to waste your hard earned dollars. Please review the poll here on Real Self.com concerning the Zerona therapy or as I say "lack there of". Be careful out there. From MIAMI Dr. B

Will Zerona Laser Cause Bleeding Problems in Patient on Coumadin?

+1
Hi, If you have money in your pocket, you are a candidate for Zerona from most of those promoting the device. Since the 635 nm laser used with Zerona cannot penetrate the skin to cause the "holes" in the fat cells, and since any effects seen are from the mandatory dietary supplement Curva,exercise and diet, I am confident that your blood vessels and bleeding should be of no concern with Zerona. What you need to decide is if you really believe the unscientific claims of the effectiveness of the treatment. Personally I would recommend donating the $2-3 K to the charity of your choice. Good luck and be well. Dr. P