Are the International Machines that are Comparable to Zeltiq Machines?

I read about the rave on Zeltiq here, unfortunately it is not yet available in my country(Indonesia). I am not a doctor nor dermatologist so i doubt they will sell me a machine. I searched there are some china & hongkong company offering similar machines. Is this unofficial? Has anyone had experiences using an unofficial machines? I dont have much options considering no one is distributing this in indonesia.

Zeltiq CoolSculpting

+1
Thank you for your question. Currently, there is not an alternate CoolSculpting machine. The only FDA-approved machine is the one made by Zeltiq. I would not use an unofficial machine.

Machines Like CoolSculpting

+1

Unfortunately, the other machines are not like CoolSculpting and don't work the same way.  

Best Wishes!

No machines comparable to Coolsculpting

+1

There are no machines or devices that currently work like Coolsculpting. There are many other non invasive machines that are being used for fat removal or contouring but they are different and they are not Coolsculpting.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

CoolSculpting by Zeltiq and its alternatives

+1

Non-surgical alternatives to liposuction include CoolSculpting by Zeltiq.  This involves the freezing of fat cells and works well for many people, but never does it provide the same excellent fat reduction as surgery / liposuction. Ultrasound energy is being explored and Ultrashape has been used in South America.  Other similar energy devices are also being investigated but not on the market at the time of this posting.

Ronald Shelton, MD