Will Zeltiq Improve my Body Concerns?

Re: Pic 1 & 2 - Will Zeltiq treatment help smooth out my bottom, helping to make my little bottom appear larger like curvy S shape?

Re: Pic 3 - Laying Back View of my Stomach - Cinch in that waist girlfriend!  LOL, I used to walk around in these really gorgeous, expensive, corsets when I was at home doing chores or watching TV and I could hardly breathe!  I would hold my breath as I laced the back of the corset up so I could get my mid-section down to, seriously, a 22 inch waist size (I'm a bit smarter now I'd like to think).  Although, it really did help alieve my off & on backaches by applying such deep, deep tissue pressure, ha… that's what I told my boyfriend at that time, he knew the real reason of course, lol.

Re: Pic 4 - FULL STANDING View of my one best asset - those long, lengthy legs I inherited from my 6'3.5 dad:)  I am 5'10.5, wanted to be a 'supermodel' when I was a teenager but my parents said no way, education goes numero uno in this family.  They were right to make me focus on other things than sitting pretty 0:)  However, now, I again, dislike my hips and waist, and the flat, tiny a** with these two indented dimples above it and a backside that needs less fat, more ass and that J.Lo-style, lovely, feminine curvature (except please bum, never grow that massive - just perk it up some).  Least cellulite doesn't run in my family really at all… that's my other blessing.

Cool sculpting applicator choice

+1
First you would have to be seen and examined of course.  Then applicator choice would be of most importance.  If no fat can be grabbed then you cannot be treated.

Zeltiq is designed for isolated fat concerns

+1
Zeltiq was not designed as a weight loss device. Zeltiq was designed for someone with localized fat deposits and problem areas. You have no problem areas and perhaps can go on to a modeling career for swimsuits after all!

Michele S. Green, MD

CoolSculpting is for nonsurgical reduction of fat bulges

+1

I do not believe that you are a candidate for CoolSculpting or any other body recontouring procedure as there needs to be a true bulge of excess fat in a focal area for Zeltiq's device to work. You need to have an in-person examination to determine three-dimensionally if there is an excess pocket of fat to reduce. CoolSculpting does not have multiple adapters to fit all the different areas you mention on your body, and again, the device is designed to be applied to an area of fat accumulation. There could be a risk to the skin overlying minimal fat if it were frozen so please don't spend the money if there is not a good indication.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Muffin Top

+1

Hi Christine, I think what you are asking about is your muffin top.  The little bit of overhang at the side waistline towards the back, a little contouring in this area should make your buttocks appear more full.  I think you would be a good candidate for Zeltiq to this area.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Better Than Zeltiq!

+1

Hi Christine,

From the photos, it appears that you could have a career  modeling "after" photos for Zeltiq!

Zeltiq is safe and effective in reducing unwanted fat bulges that are resistant to diet and excercise, none of which appear to be on your body.  When and if the day ever arrives that you do have a bulge here or there, be assured that there will be a Zeltiq treatment waiting for you.  In the meantime, please feel free to tell everyone that I am you Zeltiq doctor.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino, CA

Michael A. Persky, MD