Zeltiq CoolSculpting - What Are the Dimensions of the Area That Can Be Treated?

Do you have clinical data about the surface area that can be treated with the standard applicator in centimeters? How about the dimensions with the large applicator? Knowing how much area can be treated will help me plan my visit and budget. thanks

Applicators of CoolSculpting by Zeltiq are chosen by contour and size

+1

It is not only size that is evaluated, but more importantly, the contour and fit of the applicator on your body. The bony framework of the hips may preclude one applicator from fitting well despite it being of a good size for you and a different applicator would be chosen based on your examination.

CoolSculpting Applicators

+1

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to give you dimentions of what can/cannot be treated with the different sized applicators.  It is very important to have the consultation with the doctor so that they can show you on your body exactly what areas can be treated.  The patient's history must be taken into account as well as their goals, skin elasticity, etc.  Best to be seen and examined.  That way, you can get the most precise information.  Best Wishes!

Dimensions of the Area That Can Be Treated.

+1

Hi,

We get this question all the time on the phone!  What is hard for me to describe is the three dimensional aspect of the different applicators.  When we do a free consult, we first ask a medical history to see is there are any contraindications.  Then we asess the area the patient wants to treat with a set of templates which are similar to the applicators.  We also need to see the quality of the skin and fat since if the area is looser, usually you get a more dramatic result since more fat can be sucked into the applicator.  I think the best thing for you to do is to go to an office that offers complimentary consultations for a true evaluation since everyone's fat is so surprisingly different!

Dr. Liu

Grace Liu, MD
Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon