My face contain ice perks & chicken pox scar. Would I be a candidate for Z-plasty or excision for 1 time scar removal? (photos)

I have did 4 times of CO2 and 2 times of derma roller. But my face still contain lot of ice perks and chicken pox scar. Does my scar consider deep or shallow? i really want to remove it by surgical instead of continuous having different kinds of laser where result is not noticeable. Like Z-plasty or excision. many Drs don't offer excision instead of subsision. Does my case suitable for excision?

Scarring on the Face

+1
Unfortunately, there is no cure for this, and a series of more co2 lasering with dermapen would be my suggestion.  You may need more aggressive treatment, to get a better result.  Another consutlation is what is needed with someone who specializes in scar treatment.  Remember, you can only improve the appearance not rid the scars completely.  A relatively new treatment, Elos plus which is fractional radiofrequency has been excellent in my hands for situations like this and could be an option for you as well.  We would gladly see you in the office anytime.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.