7 Yrs Ago I Had Liposuction of my Outer Thighs and I Am Still Sensitive. Is This Normal?

I had liposuction on my outer thighs and stomach 7 years ago. I am still tender and feel bruised on my outer thighs. Is this something that is normal? Will this last forever? If I push on my thighs, it feels like a deep bruise. I also started getting spider veins in the areas on my thighs that I had lipo. Is this normal? Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Liposuction and nerve issues

+1

If you have sensitivity 7 years after liposuction maybe you had a nerve injury at the time?  Hard to says without an exam.