4 Year Old Attacked By Dog. Best Forehead Scar Treatment?

My 4 Yr. Old Son Was Attack by a Dog That Left Multiple Lasarations on His Forhead. He has a L shape scare that runs up one side of his forhead and continues arcoss the top of his hair line and ends in the mild of his forehead. They said he's scares would shrink up because of him being so little. So they don't wont us to do anything for a year, so what can I do until then? Thank you.

Improving a deep and red forehead scar in a child or adult

+1

In my office, I would use a combination of fractional laser, percutaneous scar release, surgical scar revision, and pulsed dye laser to improve this scar.