1 Yr Post Macs Lift and Now I Have Orange Peel Look. What Can I Do?

1 yr had extended macs lift and chemical peel.i dont know what caused it but my skin has lines and looks like large pores all over.what can i do for this. Im in so much distress. No dr sees what i see, but this was not here before.I will not do lasers cause had prob with those yrs ago. My skin is sensitive.please help.

Very difficult to answer without photographs.

+1

It sounds like you have had a few things done.  It is generally not possible to address every facial issue perfectly.  And yes sometimes treatments can make certain issues appear worse.  You biggest task is finding a cosmetic surgeon who makes sense and can help you make sense of your options taking into careful consideration your goals and your concerns.