1 Yr Post Macs Lift and Now I Have Orange Peel Look. What Can I Do?

1 yr had extended macs lift and chemical peel.i dont know what caused it but my skin has lines and looks like large pores all over.what can i do for this. Im in so much distress. No dr sees what i see, but this was not here before.I will not do lasers cause had prob with those yrs ago. My skin is sensitive.please help.

Very difficult to answer without photographs.

It sounds like you have had a few things done.  It is generally not possible to address every facial issue perfectly.  And yes sometimes treatments can make certain issues appear worse.  You biggest task is finding a cosmetic surgeon who makes sense and can help you make sense of your options taking into careful consideration your goals and your concerns.