1 Yr Post Fraxel Re:Pair to Hands - Horrible Damage. How Can I Fix It? (photo)

The skin on my hands, which previously had just a few solar lentigines but no wrinkles, is now extremely loose and distinctly crepey and dry/crackly in appearance despite constant moisturization and total sunblock. It actually looks like he skin detached from the fascia below. My derm thinks that though the energy was set low on the Fraxel, it caused photo thermolysis of the sebaceous glands. I am 40 years old; my hands look twice my age. Anything I can do to restimulate the sebaceous glands?

Undesirable results after Fraxel repair

+1

I am sorry that you are having this problem.   My first suggestion is to ask for recommendations from the doctor who did the Fraxel.  My second suggestion, perhaps more controversial, is that I have had a lot of success with Silikon 1000 treatments to decrease the apparent age of the hands.

Web reference: http://kassmd.com

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon