What Would the Average Cost for 375cc Silicone or Saline Implants Be?

Cost of Breast Augmentation

+1

The cost of breast augmentation will vary widely based on where you live and the experience of the surgeon.  In general, you should expect to pay 5-7000 for a straightforward breast augmentation.  In general, saline implants are less expensive.

Cost of Breast Augmentation?

+1

You will find that the cost of surgery will differ from one geographic area to another, as well as from one practice to another.  You will also find that the cost of surgery vary  depending on exactly what procedure is recommended/performed.

Generally speaking, I think you will find the cost of surgery to range from between $5-$7000.

You will be best off doing your due diligence carefully  in the selection of plastic surgeon.  Only in person consultation will provide you with the detailed information you should obtain prior to making any decisions about proceeding with surgery.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate him on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Implants and fees

+1

The fees wlll vary around the country. Some locatins they could be as low as $2500-3000. In NYC you are looking at a minimum of $6000-$9000.

Saline or Silicone Breast Augmentation and Fees

+1

Saline on the low end would be $4500, and silicone on the low end would be $6000.   Make sure that the plastic surgeon is board certified and performs the procedure at least 2 to 3 times a week.

Cost of Silicone and Saline Implants.

+1

Greetings,

It is not possible for me to tell you average costs for breast implants in your community in Michigan, since there is tremendous variation of these fees, nationwide.

Our fee for gel implants in Colorado Springs, Colorado, including the operating room, anesthesia, implants, and surgeon's fee, is $6000.  (this fee is less, if you are active duty military or a dependent). 

My best advice is to call the offices of your local experienced Board Certified plastic surgeons within a reasonable distance of your home to get a better idea of the fee ranges.

Best Regards,

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon