How Can We Look Young Forever? Interested in Extreme Options for Dramatic Results

simple question- how can we look young forever. what are the extreme options when it comes to achieving the more dramatic results. i already take care of my skin. but what about surgically. im not a fan of botox etc etc because i rather wait and get a big facelift? is that acceptable or correct way of thinking?

Extreme

+1

There never was a fountain of youth in Florida and there is not one in plastic surgery. I suggest that you come to grips with that and do small procedures as you need them. I think you will get better results sooner.

Web reference: http://www.drbray.com