What Do You suggest I Do for my Bulbous Tip Crooked Nose. Would Be 4th Revision? (photo)

I can't breath very well, nostrils are uneven, all i want is a straight nose, good bridge, femenine. Thanks.

Bulbous Tip and 4th Revision

+1

The picture does not reveal a particularly disturbing appearance.  Perhaps you could post a picture from a closer vantage to give a better idea of your concerns.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Never perfect nose

+1

No one's nose is ever going to be perfect and after 4 rhinplasties, you would have to be careful to worry that more work may make it worse.

Rhinoplasty

+1

After four revision it is better and safer not to do anything. You run a high risk of destroying the nose

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

To proper assess your nose, it would be nice to get all pre-op photos done by the surgeon(s) with the operative notes. A  visual examination plus feeling your nasal tip and boney + cartilaginous parts of your nose is important. The will all your next surgeon so see what was done and what parts of your nose can be easily corrected and what parts might be more difficult. Then a plan can be developed to see whether you wish to go through another procedure. From what I see i can make improvements to your nose even after 3 rhinoplasties.

David Ellis MD FRCSC

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Art of facial Surgery.com

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon