I Here You Can Get Your Stretched Ears Closed Locally by Dermatologist for Under $300. Is That True?

I know you can go down to Mexico and get them done cheap, but I also heard that local dermatologists do it cheaper. Where and how and is it true?

Closure of Stretched or Gauged Earlobes in Seattle

- As a plastic surgeon who closes gauged earlobes, I recommend that you have this procedure performed by someone who has some experience with this particular procedure. 

-The procedure itself is performed under a local anesthetic and in the office setting.  Pain is minimal and recovery is quick.  

-I recommend meeting with  a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to find out more about the procedure, including cost. 

-Best of luck to you!