What is Your Opinion About the Bioplasty Created by Dr Nacul of Brazil?

I'm scheduled for a bioplasty session on my forehead(to make it more even),nose and jaw line.My doctor exhibited on a screen great results on his patients(the 'before and after')and he's been doing bioplasty for decades.I feel confidence in him but,at the same time,am worried with so many negative comments on the issue here over the web.Please i'd appreciate if someone help me clarify this issue since my health is at stake here.

Bioplasty

+1

In the long run, your confidence in your surgeon is between you and your surgeon.  If you do not feel comfortable with a particular procedure, do not have that procedure performed until you are 100 % sure.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon