How Does Your Nose Feel After Fillers Are Placed?

I was just wondering what type of sensation your nose feels after injections are placed. Does is build the nose up and give it substance? My nose feels sort of hollow after a primary surgery and I was just wondering if he can build the bridge (Dorsum) like the say it does?

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Yield Natural-Looking and Normal-Feeling Results

+1

A: Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Yield Natural-Looking Results in Appearance and FeelNonsurgical nose jobs are nothing new. I have been performing them for the past half dozen years. In my NY City practice, I typically use a combination of Radiesse and Juvederm Ultra Plus XC or Radiess combined with Perlane L. In my Israel practice, I use Juvederm Voluma or Stylage XXL, both of which are robust hyaluronic acid-based volumizing agents. I have used these products to straighten humps, elevate falling tips, even out asymmetry on the sides of the nose or in the wings of the nares (ala nasae).

In all cases in which I have been personally involved I have been able to achieve results that not only look and feel normal, but require no special aftercare or precautions. I do recommend the use of contact lenses or wearing glasses lower down on the nose in the first two weeks following treatment of the bridge of the nose. In a sidebar to this column you can see the before and after results of a person I treated for a bent nose about eight years ago.

How does your nose feel after fillers are placed?

+1

Hello, there are many imperfections that can be corrected with fillers these days. You can fill hollow spots, dents and build your nose with fillers. They last quite a while in your nose because it is not constantly in motion like our mouth is. It will feel sore and slightly harder after injection but only for a short period of time. Speak to you surgeon about this and you will be advise according to your need.

Good luck to you.

David Alessi, MD