Does Your Clinic Have a Private Entrance for Post Op Patient Office Visits?

I had a deep plane face lift and blephoplasy. On my second post op day I had to walk through a lobby used by several other businesses. My head was wrapped in a bandage, I had two drains pinned to my head by my ears, my eyes were swollen, and I was very bruised and swollen. I "ran" into my young grandchildren and daughter in law in the lobby. Needless to say, I was mortified and my grandchildren, ages 8 and 10, were upset beyond words. Does your clinic provide for privacy in these instances?

Private Entrance

+3

We have a side door that is designated as a private entrance/exit for patients after a procedure.  When they are discharged from the office they exit through the private door and they are welcome to use the private entrance for as long as they want for their post-op visits.  The door is locked, so they ring a bell, an office staff lets them in and takes them directly into a room.  Patient's really enjoy the privacy.

Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Office and back entrance

+1

Some offices have secondary entrances for VIPS or post-op patients. I do not have either in NYC.  However, we try to accommodate patients so that their privacy is maintained.