Can Your Body Reject the Filler After 4 to 6 Months? (photo)

My cheek bone have bumps on them and are very itchy almost like bug bite and feels brused and now one if my eyes is swelling the last time I had filler was 4 months ago and this started about 3 weeks ago. Is it going to go away. An I now having a reaction does thi happen

Can your body reject the filler after 4-6 months?

+1

The side effects you are experiencing are not likely related to your treatment with filler after this amount of time. I would recommend following up with your physician to ensure there is not another issue that needs attention. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Can Your Body Reject the Filler After 4 to 6 Months?

+1

Juvederm last anywhere from 6-9 months after being injected. If you're having an allegeric reaction this far out, it most likely must be a cause of something aside from your filler. See you medical provider to seek further assistance.