How Young is Too Young for Titan Laser?

I am 32 yrs old and lost a a significant amount of weight after my three children. I am interested in Titan laser to Titan my face. My question is is it too soon or is it better to start now before matters get worst ?

Ultherapy for facial laxity

We continue to use the Ultherapy procedure as an excellent treatment for facial laxity in patients who have excess skin and laxity of the underlying tissue. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Titan treatment and age

If you have skin laxity with minimal excess skin you are a good candidate for Titan treatment. Titan improves skin texture and does not harm the skin, therefore age is not a contraindication for its use.