Low-set Eyebrows on 30 Year Old

I'm a young woman (30) who has very low set eyebrows, which are also very straight. What options do I have? I've looked at brow lift photos on the web, but haven't found any of a younger woman with my exact problem.

Endoscopic Browlift for flat or low brows in a young female

+1

If you are unhappy with your brow appearance because the brows lack an arch or are too flat you have 2 options. Botox can be used to contour the brow and give a slight more arch by injecting the lateral orbicularis muscle below the brow.  See someone experienced in this technique which is frequently called a "botox browlift".  Botox is of course temporary.   An endoscopic browlift can be used for more lasting correction to raise your brow height and to contour your brow and give it more of a lateral arch.

Long Island Facial Plastic Surgeon

Browlift at 30

+1

If you have very low set eyebrows, a browlift can possibly be done for you.  A full exam and discussion is key to determining what would be best for you.

Browlift surgery candidate not determined by age

+1

Low set eyebrows have little to do with age, but rather what a person is born with. The browlift operation can be done endoscopically or through a coronal approach. The forehead muscles can be adjusted, but only when indicated. Asymmetrical brows can also be made more symmetrical during the procedure. 

Low Eyebrows in 30 yYear Old Female

+1

Low brows are frequently unattractive in women, regardless of age. Normally a sign of aging, this can also be an inherited characteristic. All treatment  alternatives are used in young women. These include Botox injections for temporary improvement, brow lifting using the Endotine device placed through an upper eyelid incision, or endoscopic and coronal browlifts However, the last two procedures will raise the patient's hairline; this led us to develop the hairline browlift which allows surgeons to maintain hairline position or improve it when necessary.

Options for brow elevation in a young patient

+1

Without front and side profile photos, I cannot give you a definitive answer.  However, in general, in young patients (patient under 40 years of age), it is always best to try non-surgical options first.  I agree with trying Botox.  In the right hands, it can give you a very natural result, which is impossible to achieve with surgery.  It is also reversible, so "no bridges are burned".

Michael A. Jazayeri, MD
Santa Ana Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrow Lift Surgery in Younger Patient

+1

There are no strict age guidelines for cosmetic facial surgery. Eyelid surgery or brow lift surgery for younger patients to improve appearance is generally not recommended. One potential option that is less invasive and may you give a temporary idea of brow lift surgery is Botox Cosmetic. Younger patients do, however, have cosmetic surgery to improve the shape or position of the eyebrows. Only after a comprehensive evaluation can a plastic surgeon help determine an appropriate option for you. Best of luck.

Houtan Chaboki, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brow contouring

+1

Low-set eyebrows are not necessarily a bad thing, as long as they are full and complement your face.  However, they can be lifted or contoured if desired.  Consider endoscopic eyebrow/forehead lifting/contouring.

Dr T.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon