Young Male Wanting to Achieve a More Chiselled Cheekbone Look

I'm 28, and want to achieve a more chiseled cheekbone look (that you often see on models). What would be the best type of treatment for this. My main priorities for the treatment are: 1) I want it to look as natural as possible (so that noone can tell that I have had treatment) 2) I want it to be completely safe with no side effects 3) I only want non-invasive treatment I have so far thought about Juvederm, LaserLipo, and Radiofrequency treatment, though am open to other suggestions.

Augmenting the cheek bones

+1

Radiesse is firmer than most fillers, so it’s a frequent fix for deep grooves and to enhance bony contours, particularly the cheek area. This product typically lasts anywhere between 12 and 24 months. Radiesse is now virtually painless because it is mixed with lidocaine which numbs the areas as it is injected. But buyer beware--injection techniques can vary. It’s the art and science of what doctors do, and it’s important to choose your doctor wisely. I suggest finding a physician with plenty of experience using this product.  

More Chiseled Cheek Bones

+1

With your priorities, you have eliminated all choices except augmentation with fat or the injection of fillers. Although risks are minimal, even these treatments are not not completely safe without any side effects. I prefer the use of Radiesse if injections are done.

Chiselled Cheekbone Look - Injectable Fillers vs. Cheek Implants

+1

In your quest for a more chiselled cheekbone look, your list of priorities is both diametric and opposing in many ways. The best chiselled cheek bone look, even if your anatomy would permit it, is from using cheek implants. They provide the best volume and shape because they are preformed. But it is surgery and it does have risks. Injectable fillers are the only other option but their results are about adding volume and size not necessarily increasing angularity of the cheeks because they are like a putty pushing from below. Even injectable fillers have risks although less than surgery. But they would be a good place to start for you because they will prove that either an injectable treatment can achieve your goals or that only implants ultimately will.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Radiesse is Best For Enhancing Cheekbones

+1

Radiesse is your best option to achieve a more chiseled cheekbone look. Radiesse has given physicians and patients a new dimension in facial contouring by revolumizing the face through a minimally invasive approach. There is no treatment that can be guaranteed to have no possible side effects but the risk with Radiesse is quite low. You can get either a rapid or a gradual correction depending upon how many syringes you have injected and you can decide as you go exactly how much correction looks good. Since every face is different, the experience and technique of your physician injector is the most critical part to your achieving a beautiful, natural result.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon