Too Young for Eyebag Surgery at 18?

Hi I've been considering lower eyebag surgery for a while but I've just turn 18 and was wondering if I'm too young for it? i've noticed in pictures since I was younger, I've always had them but they've gotten worse and over the years, it depresses me about my self image and confidence. I don't know if it's genetic because, I have seen anyone else with it in my family apart from my dad. All i know is their aweful.

Age 18

+1

Too young is a relative term in Cosmetic Surgery.  Some patients should never have surgery regardless of their age.  If lower eyelid surgery is indicated, then 18 may not be too young.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

No photo.

+1

However, it is most likely what you think is a bag is actually a lower eyelid hollow.  In persons your age, under eye filler with Restylane is generally a much better way to go.  A personal consultation is needed to confirm that this is what you need.