How Can I Address Deep Neck Creases? In My Early 20's.

I am in my very early 20's, and have had these deep neck creases since I can even remember and they are starting to extend down onto my collarbone. They bother me so much as NO ONE my age has this issue. I want to investigate some relatively inexpensive, non-surgical methods to drastically decrease these lines.

Pelleve Skin Tightening for Your Neck

+1

At my practice in New York, I might recommend Pelleve Skin Tightening for the neck, which is a nonsurgical radio frequency treatment that comfortably heats the deep layers of the skin, causing the skin to contract and firm, while reducing visible wrinkles and lines as collagen is boosted. Immediate results that improve with time, performed in under an hour. 

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Neck creases

+1

Botox may help some with this problem.  There really is no good surgical or permanent option I am aware of 

Sam Naficy, MD

Treatment of Neck Lines?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

These lines can be difficult to treat;  the use of fillers such as  Restylane or Juvederm  are your best bet;  these to provide a temporary filling effect. I have suggested to patients  your age that is probably in their best interest to leave them alone as opposed to spending time and money on temporary fixes.

Deep neck lines are difficult

+1

We always want to figure things out for our patients. But these neck lines are difficult. Fat injections under the lines could help along with laser resurfacing.  But there is nothing that has been widely accepted as the gold standard for treating these lines.  We will continue to figure things out for our patients though.  But this would b e the best advice at this time. Below is an example of a video that helps to answer this question for you to watch and a link to see more informative videos:

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Deep neck creases

+1
There is no option to getting rid of flexion type neck creases.  Infants have them at birth; they are part of the skin’s ability flex with neck movement.  A facelift will not help these lines.  There is no surgery or injectables that will help with these lines.  

How to soften deep neck crease in 20 something?

+1

I'd suggest low dose Botox or Dysport injected along the lines as well as an effective skin care regimen to soften the unwanted horizontal lines along the neck.

Neck creases San Diego

+1
These can be filled with a product such as Restylane or Juvederm. Alternatively, you can try localized skin tightening, but this would be my second choice. If you are willing to travel to Encinitas, I believe I can help you. Will apply topical anesthetic for about 30 mins, then carefully fill the creases, using magnification to assist. Agree with Dr. DeJoseph.

Steve Laverson, MD

Softening Deep Neck Creases with Fillers

+1
I have seen this problem many times before, and they can be challenging to fix. Lifting the neck will not change these as they are movement folds. I have had success by filling these lines with Restylane or Juvederm. It's relatively simple and works quite effectively. Your surgeon must use a small size needle to allow placement fairly superficially in the skin. Hope this was helpful.

Louis M. DeJoseph, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon