Can You Have Your Tubes Tied at the Same Time As a Tummy Tuck?

Tubal ligation and combo tummy tuck

+1

Absolutely!  This is a great way to do 2 things with only 1 anesthetic and 1 recovery.  I encourage my patients to get this done at the same time if they want.

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Tubal ligation (tubes tied) and tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) at same time

+1

I have performed this procedure in combination with a gynecologist. Surgery can typically be performed on an outpatient basis in my experience.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/tummy-tuck/

A Tummy Tuck CAN be done at the same Time as Tubal Ligation

+1

A Tubal Ligation can be done at the same time as a Tummy Tuck. if done after the loose skin has been raised by the Plastic surgeon, there will be NO outside scars. The only issue is getting two busy surgeons to coordinate their schedules.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Tummy tucks can be performed with a tubal ligation

+1

Tummy tucks are a very popular and effective way to contour the abdomen. In our practice, we routinely perform tummy tucks with other surgical procedures such as a hernia repair or gynecologic surgeries such as a hysterectomy or a tubal ligation. Patients appreciate a single recovery process, the absence of scars from the other surgeries, and how insurance companies can help pay for a portion of this procedure.

To learn more about tummy tucks, see photos, and help you decide which one is best for you, please visit us at the link below:

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/abdominoplasty_photos.htm

Tummy tuck and tubes tied

+1

You definitely can have your tubes tied at the same time as a tummy tuck, all you have to do is coordinate it with your 2 doctors. This is a great way to avoid additional scars on your abdomen.

Absolutely

+1

This is not an uncommon request although it is usually phrased the other way around: Can a tummy tuck be performed at the time of a tubal ligation? The only thing that is required is communication and cooperation between your gyncologist and your plastic surgeon.

Tubal Ligation and Tummy Tuck can be done at the same time

+1

Yes, it is possible to have a Tummy Tuck done at the same time as Tubal Ligation very easily. I have performed a Tummy Tuck along with a Gynecologist doing a laparoscopic Tubal Ligation.

Abdominoplasty combined with Fallopian Tube Ligation (tying)

+1

Abdominoplasty procedures are commonly performed in conjunction with a gynecologic procedure. This may include a hysterectomy, oophorectomy, or ligation of the fallopian tubes. Of course, you should seek the advice of experts. A plastic surgeon is the only subspecialist qualified to perform abdominoplasty correctly whereas a ob/gyn is the only subspecialist qualified to perform surgery on your reproductive organs.

Yes this can be done

+1

It is safe and not uncommon to have your tubes tied and a tummy tuck at the same time.  The surgery will be more complicated to set up but it is fine to do.

Web reference: http://www.randcosmeticsurgery.com