How can I cure wrinkles, creases & folds under my eyes cause by Botox to treat crows feet? (photo)

I have recently had botox for crows feet , since then I have become very aware of creases/ folds under my eyes.  I have had extra botox 5 units at the top of my cheek which I believe is in the orbis area but this has made no difference

New wrinkles after Botox

+1
Thank you for your question.  You've pointed out one of the uncommon, but, nevertheless, real effects of Botox treatment.  The injection into the area of the crow's feet paralyzed the segment of the muscle that was pulling the eyelid skin upwards.  The lower part of the muscle is still active, so as a result, the skin started "bunching up" under the eyelid and the crease begun to appear.  There are two ways you can proceed from here.  One option is to wait it out.  As the Botox begins to wear off the eyelid muscle will regain it's tone and the crease will disappear.  The second option is to add more Botox to the lower part of the muscle in order to prevent the skin from forming a crease.  
I would recommend discussion pros and cons of each option with your doctor.

Best wishes!
Dr. Konstantin

+1
Lasering of the skin is a good procedure to help treat under-eye folds and creases. Talk to you plastic surgeon about the different options available. If you are looking for something more dramatic removing some of the skin through a lower lid procedure might be the answer. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Wrinkles under eyes

+1
Hi Glynn.  You may eventually have to go down the surgical pathway, but initially some heavy fractionated CO2 laser treatment may make a significant improvement and postpone the scalpel.  I often combine Botox and CO2 laser around the eye area with excellent results.  Regards, Shobhan.  

Loose skin under eyes

+1
Loose skin under the eyse can be treated with a lower lid procedure to remove some of the excess skin. Fine lines and wrinkles can be improved with laser.

Wrinkles Under Eyes

+1
The best treatment for wrinkles here are lasers, specifically fractional co2 resurfacing but fraxel nonablative can help or deep peels as well.  I have been doing superficial filler with cannula injections to this area with excellent results as well.  Botox often makes them worse unless you have very little lid laxity.  I suggest seeking a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in periocular rejuvenation.  Best, Dr. Emer.