Rough Estimate for Many Changes to Nose? (photo)

I'm curious to know roughly what i'm going to have to spend for my rhinoplasty. I need a bulbous tip reduction, some refinement for a wide bumpy bridge, i have a slight deviation -possibly a deviated septum, or as a result of a childhood break. I understand it depends on the surgeon and possibly the area, but i would like to know roughly what to expect to be paying, if that is possible. Thank you very much.

Rhinoplasty cost

+3

The costal rhinoplasty in our office is between 7000 and $8000. This includes operating room, anesthesia, and surgeon fee for performing the cosmetic rhinoplasty. A septoplasty in his done for medical purposes( nasal obstruction) and his billed to the patient's insurance. The  septoplasty is an additional procedure and is not included with the rhinoplasty fee. It is impossible to tell if the septoplasty is required until a physical examination of the internal of the nose has been performed.

Cost of rhinoplasty

+2

In general, the cost of a primary rhinoplasty can range from $10,000 - $15,000 depending on the individual circumstances of the patient. Is important to choose an experienced surgeon that has good credentials. Your prospective surgeon may use computer imaging software, which will allow them to morph a photo of you and give you an idea of how the final result of surgery may appear.  I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Rhinoplasty Cost

+1

Rhinoplasty charge varies a great deal across the country from $5000 to $15000.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Rhinoplasty

+1

A rhinoplasty fee will vary around the US as i would overseas.  It really depends upon what needs to be done.  In NYC it can be between $7500- $15000.