Am I a good candidate for Mittleman prejowl implant? (photo)

I had facelift, necklift, liposuction under the chin and fat grafting on the face two months ago. I am not satisfied with the result. Although it is still too early to tell the final result, I don't think it will get that much better. I would like to know if the mittleman prejowl implant will help me to get a more defined jowl line without adding more width to my face.

Mittleman prejowl implant

Topaz,

The image you have provided is not helpful in determining whether a mittleman pre-jowl implant would be helpful to you. A profile view would be more useful, however, from this angle you appear to have a nice defined jawline. Before proceeding with more surgery, I recommend waiting a few months for the swelling from your previous surgeries to go down.
Hope this helps!

Dr. Ali Sajjadian