Am I a good candidate for Mittleman prejowl implant? (photo)

I had facelift, necklift, liposuction under the chin and fat grafting on the face two months ago. I am not satisfied with the result. Although it is still too early to tell the final result, I don't think it will get that much better. I would like to know if the mittleman prejowl implant will help me to get a more defined jowl line without adding more width to my face.

Mittleman prejowl implant

+1
Topaz,

The image you have provided is not helpful in determining whether a mittleman pre-jowl implant would be helpful to you. A profile view would be more useful, however, from this angle you appear to have a nice defined jawline. Before proceeding with more surgery, I recommend waiting a few months for the swelling from your previous surgeries to go down.
Hope this helps!

Dr. Ali Sajjadian

Pre jowl implant 2 months after facial surgery

+1
  • You have had a lot of surgery - wait 4 months before considering anything further.
  • I believe a Mittelman pre-jowl implant will square your face and you will not like the look.
  • Once you have healed, you and your surgeon should review your pre and post-op photos, see what you are not happy with and decide how best to correct it.
  • It will often be with additional fat transfers or fillers. Best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Am I a good candidate for Mittleman prejowl implant?

+1
One frontal posted photo can not allow any of us to offer a response. Please seek IN PERSON complete facial examination to determine which type implant would work in your case. Good Luck... 

Not sure

+1
From this angle and photo I'm not sure any chin implant is needed. I don't see a significant pre-jowl depression. Your jaw line looks good. A profile view might help us find out what you need to achieve your goals. 

The shallow marionette lines I see are really hard to address with a face lift and a chin implant really won't address that either. However injectable fillers work really well in that area.  

Samir Undavia, MD
Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Pre-jowl implant candidate

+1
The photograph shows only a small depression in the pre-jowl sulcus. The  Mittleman pre-jowl implant is used when patients have a large pre-jowl sulcus between the chin and the jowls that is not amenable to a facelift