Should I do injections for a collapsed sidewall before Revision Rhinoplasty?

I have a collapsed sidewall from my primary surgery. I will eventually have a revision, but I am indecisive about what I want for my tip. I may hang for one more year before a revision, but should I get a filler injection on my sidewall now? It looks terrible and I dont want to live another year with this nose.

Filler injection rhionplasty

+1
It's possible to have filler injections for temporary improvements instead of a rhinoplasty.  Although fillers only last a few months up to a year, for someone who is trying to hold off on surgery for a time, they can be a nice trade-off, simple to perform, and relatively inexpensive.  Filler can have side effects, like anything else in medicine, so be sure to discuss the pros and cons with your doctor.

Summit Plastic Surgeon