1 week post op of Rhinoplasty, I feel like the things I eat go in my nose. Is it possible for this to happen?

Is it possible for this to happen? I had surgery a week ago and I just ate pasta. I kind of felt the paste go to the back of my nose and the odor is there after an hour. I wanna swallow it and let it go in my stomach but It won't work. Am I dreaming?

This would be difficult to evaluate without an exam, but this would be unusual.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty

I would not think that you would have food that could reflux up into your nose following a rhinoplasty.  More likely this is due to swelling of your pharynx after surgery.