Yellow Thick Mucus Discharge Inflamation Resdish on the Button of my Breast? (photo)

After 2 month of having breast lift my breast became red, hard, almost all around my breast but mostly a botton. Now I am having this dicharge and my Dr. Tell me is ok the some women the mamarigland will produce milk I am scare

Breast Drainage

+1
Your photos suggest that you have a breast infection. You will require treatment to improve. Consult with your surgeon in a timely fashion. Best wishes on your recovery.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Breast infection/

+1

From the photos you posted, it looks like you might have an infection. Best to follow closely with your surgeon and you may need drainage, debridement and wound care.

Subcutaneous pus needs to be drained and the wound packed open.

+1

You appear to have some subcutaneous collection of pus. This is probably the result of some dead material as a byproduct of the operation. Draining it in managing the wound carefully usually results in complete healing.