Is Yellow/purple Bruising Normal 14 Days After Lower Eyelid Surgery? (photo)

Hello. I had lower eyelid surgery 14 days ago. I realize everyone heals differently, however my concern is that I've read numerous times that bruising should be gone by 10-14 days. My doctor even mentioned this bruising would be gone about a week ago. The purple part is slowly fading...however I haven't noticed much of a difference with the yellow bruising. It has been about the same this entire time. Please let me know if this is normal and if I need to continue to be patient.

Bruising is usually gone two weeks after blepharoplasty but there are exceptions.

I don't think you have anything to worry about because bruising has no long-term effect on the outcome of an operation. However, your bruising has persisted somewhat longer than usual.