Yellow Fever Vaccine and Accutane?

Hi I have been on accutane for 4 months now and I'm about to travel to Africa. I need to take a yellow fever vaccine to be able to travel. Is there any problem to take the vaccine while on accutane? Thanks

Accutane and Vaccines?

+1

Thank you for your question. You may want to check with your doctor who will administer the vaccination however there is not an interaction with it and Accutane. The only medications that interact with Accutane are Vitamin A supplements, Tetracycline antibiotics, Progestin-only birth control pills, Dilantin, Corticosteroid medicines, and St. John's wart.  I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist