Does Yelling Affect the Long Term Results of my Nose Job?

I'm 6 days post op and had to yell across the house for something. will this effect the results?

Will yelling affect my rhinoplasty result?

+1

Yelling across the house will not have an effect of your surgery. In general, you will want to limit the following while you are recovering:

1) Straining and exaggerated facial expressions
2) Overexerting yourself physically

I would advise speaking with your surgeon with any healing questions, as they may have a specific protocol they would like you to follow. 

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Does yelling affect the long term results of my nose job?

+1

This will not affect the results of your rhinoplasty. I would recommend following up with your surgeon regarding any concerns, as they know the details of your procedure. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your recovery.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Yelling and rhinoplasty

+1

Yelling should have absolutely no impact on your rhinoplasty result unless someone clobbers you for screaming too loudly (LOL). ;-)

Yelling and Rhinoplasty Recovery

+1

As long as you remain calm the majority of the time while you are in the healing phase, you should be fine.  If you experience pain, see your Plastic Surgeon for follow up.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD