7 Years, 65 Pounds, 2 Pregnancies Post-lipo. Banana Roll - Fixable? (photo)

I had lipo done 7 years ago on thighs (front & back), banana roll, flanks. At the time I was 5'5, 130 lbs and 2 L were taken out total. I was okay with the results - there was some initial unevenness of inner thighs and banana roll was still there, but I opted not to do a revision. Since then, I have had 2 babies. I gained 63 lbs w/ 1st pregnancy, lost all but 10, and when 1st baby was 17 mos old got pregnant w/ #2. Gained 35 lbs that time. Do I leave well enough alone, or is this fixable?

Banana Roll in Athletic Woman and Liposuction

+1

As a bodybuilder, I am in tune with the athletic patients.  This area can be improved with liposuction.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes,  MD Los Angeles, CA

7 Years, 65 Pounds, 2 Pregnancies Post-lipo. Banana Roll - Fixable

+1

Yes possible to Smart Lipo the posterior thighs areas to help improve. Best to seek in person evaluations. 

Banana roll on the buttocks

+1

localized fat under the buttocks, also called as Banana Roll, is a slightly difficult area to lose weight from with just diet and exercise. this area is also commonly treated with liposuction, regardless of which ever method is employed, Vaser vs other. I prefer to do tumescent liposuction with smaller cannulas. I would advise a consultation with your local surgeon and discuss your options with them

Misbah Khan, MD

Hello

+1

It looks like you would benefit from some Vaser lipo of your lower buttock and whatever other areas you are interested in.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS