Four Years Ago I Had Ptosis Surgery to Tighten Muscle, Everything else is Fine my Lids Feel Heavy and Feel a Little Droopy?

Upper Eyelid droopiness

+1

There are three separate factors that can cause or worsen or give illusion of upper eyelid droopiness.  1) Upper eyelid PTOSIS, caused by weakening of the levator muscle responsible for lifting the upper eyelid, resulting in drop in the upper eyelid.  2) Upper eyelid DERMATOCHALASIS, caused by loosening and stretching of the upper eyelid skin, resulting and worsening in heaviness of the upper eyelid.  3) EYEBROW droopiness, causing crowding of the upper eyelid and contributing to its heaviness and illusion of droopy eyelid.  Each of these three factors may be present, and each require different surgical procedure, which can be combined together if present.  Consult an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation of upper eyelid droopiness.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Heavy Lids

+1

Perhaps it is time for a consultation with an experienced Facial Cosmetic Surgeon who can evaluate your current condition?

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ptosis surgery

+1

You may need the same surgery now. The muscle can stretch or slip again just like before. Go see your ophthalmic plastic surgeon.

Peter T. Truong, MD
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon

Not Uncommon To Need Revisional Ptosis Surgery.

+1

I would recommend being assessed by an oculoplastic surgeon to assess the status of the eyelid and determine if revisional surgery is worth your while.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a geographic directory on their website that can help you find a well qualified surgeon in your area.