7 Years Post Op (Breast Implants) and I'm Just Starting to Experience a Sharp Pain on One Side?

I am 34 years old and I am very healthy and active. I had saline implants put in 7 years ago and have never had a problem until now. In the last week I have experienced a sharp pain in my left breast. It seems to be around the implant. It does feel like there is trapped air and once that air pops the pain is instantly gone. This happens daily and just on the one side. My doctor is in another state so I'm wondering if I need to see someone? Thanks

Breast pain years out from Augmentation

+1

Well this needs a good examination. I think you had a capsule around your implant. These capsules can be torn with a vigorous squeeze, mammogram, accident, etc. Start some antiinflammatories, maybe ice after a work out and certainly get looked at.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Pain in breast after 7 years

+1

Pain in the breast after 7 years can be many different things.  However, the best way to evaluate it would be to have an exam in person.

Pain 7 Years after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Yes, it will be in your best interests to be examined by a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon. This examination will be crucial in determining the probable source of your new onset discomfort. Treatment/advice can be given after this examination is performed.