I Am 3 Years Post Op and Feel a Lump It is Soft on Left Breast Near Cleavage?

I have had my Gel implants for 3 years and I have felt a lump (I think) near cleverage of left implant. I can only feel it in certain positions. I have no pain but my nerves never fully recovered and are sensitive on the left. Today I have a little pain in middle of chest near lump. The lump is soft and can be pushed in with no pain I am worried has something gone wrong 3 years on? I am awaiting my DR appointment to get things started on checking them.

Breast mass

+1

I'm glad to hear you have scheduled an appointment with your physician for an evaluation.  Please don't just assume its your implant.  Its safest to get this evaluated and worked up.   Best of luck.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

3 Years Post Op and Feel a Lump

+1

You are correct is making an appointment with your doctor. From the description you give, this sounds like a fold in the implant, and not a problem in the breast itself.

However, only an examination can verify this opinion.

Thanks for the question.