Years of Failed Benign Removal Attempts, Now Created Deep Facial Scar? (photo)

I have been seeing the same dermatologist three or four times a year for three years now. He called these benign growths, and we have attempted cryrotherapy, cutterage and cautery, an electric needle, and most recently a laser that "targets the red blood cells." After that laser, the growths still exist and a deep scar has formed around it, mostly on the left of it. Do any of you doctors have suggestions for this scar which just made things much worse? This is driving me crazy. Thank you.

Careful evaluation of what the skin needs

+1

Dear John,

Thank you for the question and the photo. It sounds like your skin has experienced quite a few things recently. You will definitely need to be assessed in person and carefully to determine what your skin needs best. In the meantime, you may want to consider conservative care for a while to allow your skin to reach a baseline level and recover from the treatments you have received.

Dr Remus Repta