Years ago I had a doctor reduce my breast size and lift them. I don't like the result. Could I have a revision?

They are uneven the scaring around my nipples are terrible and some how my breast look square. He did lipo to reduce them but it really didn't work at all. I weigh 108 lbs and 5'4 and that the first people notice is my breast. Need your help.

Breast Reduction Revision

+1
Yes you are safe to have a revision. Your new surgeon must follow the internal breast reduction of the original surgeon to insure health of the nipple

Earl Stephenson,Jr, MD,DDS,FACS

Revisions after breast reduction are occasionally indicated

+1
Any Aesthetic operation sometimes needs a revision. Breast reduction is no exception. I personally do not charge my patients in additional professional fee for revisional surgery.

Breast reduction Revision?

+1
Yes, but it may not be covered by insurance. Visit with a BC PS to discuss your options. Good luck to you.

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Revision breast reduction

+1
Revision breast reduction is certainly a possibility. If you're unhappy with your current results, I would recommend a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Based on your height and you would still be a candidate for breast reduction surgery.

Michael Zarrabi, MD

Breast reduction revision

+1
If you do not like the shape of your breasts and the resulting scars then a revision could certainly help you accomplish your goals.  A physical exam would be needed to go into additional detail.  

Breast Reduction Revision

+1
Thank you for your question. Yes, your breast reduction result can be revised. Achievable results depends on the current state of your breasts. An in person consultation and exam with a board certified plastic surgeon will give you the best and most accurate assessment of what can be done to revise your breast. Before you undergo surgery, Communication with your selected plastic surgeon before your revisional surgery is crucial to having results that make you happy.

Perry Liu, MD

Breast after a reduction

+1
In order to comment about the results and suggest a possible solution, photos should be posted but an exam in person will always be best.

Revision

+1
The simple answer is YES.  If you are unhappy with the results of your previous breast lift/ reduction it clearly can be revised in the hands of an experienced surgeon

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

+1
I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction after previous breast surgery. Although “official” recommendations would necessitate in person evaluation and/or viewing pictures, it does sound like you will benefit from revisionary breast surgery. I would suggest that you seek in person consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation. Then, communicate your goals carefully in front of a full-length mirror and/or with the help of goal pictures. Best wishes.