3 Years After Revision Rhinoplasty and Still Swollen

I had revision rhinoplasty over 3 years ago, and 2 weeks after the surgery, a baby threw her head back and hit my nose. I only got to see my surgeon once for the follow up visit because I moved out of state, but he said it should be fine-it's not. Since then, my nose has been extrememly sensitive to the slightest touch against it. Now I have a one-yr old and she is constantly grabbing at my nose or banging into it, and it swells up sooo much. and it looks so swollen all the time.any options?

Swelling 3 Years after Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

You ask for options: 1) Avoid future nasal trauma, even if it means wearing a hockey goalie's mask when you're around your 1 year old child. 2) See an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon.