Are 3 Year Old Scars Considered Old? And What Are my Options for Removing Them?

I went on a camping trip in 6th grade. Even after applying bug repellant multiple times a day I still managed to bring fleas home. The fleas left many scars on my lower legs and feet. I am now currently in 9th grade and still suffering with these ugly scars. What are my options for treating these scars in the quickest way possible? I want laser scar removal to be my last option, due to all the health risks that accompany it.

Scars

+1

At three years these scars are mature. They have improved to the degree that the body is capable if healing them

3 Year Old Scars Considered Old?

+1

These scars are not old but they are mature.

You can not expect any further changes for the better or for the worst.

Please provide pictures and I will be happy to give you my opinion.

David Evdokimow, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon