7 Year Saline Breast Implant; Muscle Pulling Sensation Recently. What Do You Think?

Recently, I have been experiencing a tight "muscle pulling sensation" over my left breast then it feels like a "popping sensation" then numbness for a few minutes. I immediately look because it feels like it ruptured however, breast saline implant is still full. Also now have like a constant tenderness to this breat. Have had my implants for 7 years with no problems. Should I be concerned?

Muscle pull after breast augmentation

+1

The simple answer is that it is likley you have a muscle pull or strain, and little could be wrong with your breast implant. The nice thing about your saline breast implant is that you need not worry about leak, and your implants can last many more years.