Safe to Do Watersports 1 Year After Rhinoplasty?

It has been 1 year since my rhinoplasty procedure. Can i jump into water from heights and do watersports without damaging nose? after 1 year can I do anything that i use to do prior to surgery?

No water-sport restrictions 1 year after rhinoplasty

It is certainly acceptable to have any type of sporting activity one year after the rhinoplasty. You can certainly jump into water from heights and do any type of water sports without any restrictions.

1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104

Nasal Trauma 1 Year after Rhinoplasty

Nasal injury is possible now, the same as it was before your surgery. You have been careful over the last year; now have fun and resume your normal activities. Life does not stop after rhinoplasty. Enjoy!

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Watersports one year following rhinoplasty

One year after is ok, everything is healed by that point. I usually recommend a minimum of 6 months of refraining from activities where there may be potential contact. However, it is important to be careful when you are engaging in any activities that put your nose at risk for trauma, as this may alter the affects of your surgery. Hope this helps answer your question. Thank you and best of luck to you.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

120 South Spalding Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Watersports 1 year after rhinoplasty

If you were my patient YES! But you are not PLEASE call your surgeon for his advise. It is always best to follow the operating surgeon's protocol.

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143