1 Year Later - Should I Get a Revision?

hey, it's been 1 year since my closed rhinoplasty. before i had a sticky outy nose with a big bulbous tip, which was filed down and had cartilage removed. now the tip is still very big but squishy/unshapely and the bridge is wide...the base is also wide and it's all a bit unsymmetrical. is this ever likely to improve? if not what technique could fix it? i'm not going to the original surgeon & seeking the most cost-friendly way. thankyou :)

Nasal Revision 1 Year after Rhinoplasty

+1

Without a picture it is impossible to suggest what  techniques should be used to improve your nose and tell you how difficult the revision would be. You can send pictures or consult with a revision rhinoplasty surgeon.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.