1 Year Post Surgery, Bridge Has Shifted/deviated to One Side.Why?How Can This Be Corrected?

Hi, i Suffered trauma which led to a very unattractive bump on the bridge of my nose. Had a very successful septorhinoplasty to correct the aesthetics of my nose. However 1 year post surgery my nose has akwardly sort of deviated/shifted to one side which is very depressing and worrying. Why has this happend, can this be corrected, and what will most likely have to be done to the nose.

Deviation of Bridge 1 Year Post Rhinoplasty

+2

It sounds like one of the fractures secondary to your nasal trauma has shifted following the rhinoplasty procedure. A revision will probably be necessary, so talk to your surgeon or get a second opinion.

Post rhinoplasty issues

+2

It is very possible that your nose shifted a bit after corrective surgery, The nasal cartilge has memory and it likes to go back to its original shape.  Sometimes noses deviate back a bit after corrective surgery.